- As of 19 May, Ukraine has 18 876 confirmed cases of COVID-19. Of these cases, 548 people have died while 5 632 have recovered.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine is planning to reopen international flights in relation to when other countries are also planning to reopen their borders, also taking into account the state of the pandemic in each country. This will allow Ukrainian citizens to return to Ukraine through regular flights. Negotiations are continuing between the ministry and respective embassies or representatives from the EU. There is also talk about opening flights between Georgia and Ukraine on 1 July.
- The @moz.ukr confirms that COVID-19 cannot be carried and transmitted through mosquitoes.
- While cafes, shops, and salons are loosening quarantine restrictions, the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection held inspections all of last week. Violations were found at 1 289 places of the 9 628 inspected.
- In the Kharkiv region, a five-month-old child became the youngest survivor of COVID-19.