On June 10th Famille Très Français is holding for the fourth time one of the biggest events of the city – Kostelna Street Festival – Francophonie Day!
Kostelna Street becomes a pedestrian area only once a year. When? On the Francophonie Day!
We welcome you to find out more about the multifaceted culture of Francophone countries. Visiting the Festival-fair is the best way to spend time with the family and to see many talented people from different countries, communicate and promote cultural development and public participation in cultural life.
Programme of activities:
- – wide range of hand-made products (over 150 participants)
- – publishing houses (in particular, francophone literature)
- – art exhibitions
- – educational area of the Francophone countries
- – 20 Ukrainian fashion designers
- – free lectures and master classes
- – theatrical performances (in French and Ukrainian languages)
- – children’s artistic groups
- – performance of the amateur baroque chorus Open Opera Ukraine (unique early French Baroque compositions)
- – a music scene with bands and dj non-stop
- – show-performance from our head liner – Shadow Theater “Teulis”
- – an entertainment program and animation for kids
- – fashion shows
- – popular ukrainian music bands: funk orchestra reFUNKtion, rock ‘n’roll group “Ruki-v-Bryuki”, jazz and blues Yellow Shoes Band, singer Maryana Golovko
- – food court
- – famous french performers: romantic folk singer-songwriter Baptiste W. Hamon and chanson singer Leo Sterman
- – gastronomic lectures and tastings
- – morning Twerk dancing session
- – one-day wall mural from street artist Oleksander Corban
- – recreation area from our media partner Lounge FM
Performing for the first time on the stage! Special Musical Programme – made by the ambassadors of the participating countries!
The fair also has a charitable purpose. Together with the “Tabletochki” Foundation, we support the law on SMS-charity, which comes into force on June 1, 2018 (Bill No. 2297). Everyone will have an opportunity to send an SMS-donation, which from now on is tax-free.
Event is organized together with Institut français d’Ukraine, with the support of the Embassies of Belgium, Canada, France, Lebanon and Switzerland.
A press conference of the stakeholders and participants of the festival will take place on June 10 at 11:00 in the premises of the restaurant “Très FRANÇAIS” at the following address: Kostelna street 3. Accreditation mandatory via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event link https://www.facebook.com/events/2022136354764712/
Official event partners – Renault (RENAULT), AXA Insurance, TM Stella Artois
Technical partner – EventHelp
Media partners of the event – Cultural centre «Kiev cinema», Lounge FM Radio, media company Posteat, What’s On magazine
For more information, please contact:
(067) 530 8372 Julia
We are looking forward to see you!
Last year our festival attended 10,000 people. This year we’ll unite the whole city in a celebration of fun, love and joy!☺
Entrance is free