Kyiv is so diverse and rich in both ancient historic buildings and modern glass and concrete ones. We have selected a few cool spots for some like-worthy photos!
- The Kyiv Cycle Track was built in 1913, but in 2009, it was demolished. In 2014, construction debris was removed and reconstruction began. Three years later, an updated bike path was opened in the capital. It became not only a great place for training and competitions but also a good photo spot.
V Lypynskoho 15
- The St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Cathedral is a neo-Gothic building, which isn’t too typical for Kyiv. Its massive doors, tall steeples, and narrow windows make for a great view. The stairs of the hotel across the street provide another beautiful angle for shooting.
V Vasylkivska 75
- The Expocentre of Ukraine (VDNH) is big and beautiful, meaning there are countless locations for cool photos. You can take fashion photos on the background of columns or find beautiful shrubs or walls completely covered with grapes! Vdnh kyiv is a paradise for photographers.
Akademika Hlushkova 1
- Milkbar has long been a must-visit place in the capital. In addition to delicious desserts, there is a nice exterior design that changes from season to season. For example, get a pic with a gingerbread man in the winter and with some bunnies in the spring.
Shota Rustaveli 16
- Olympic stadium is another great photo spot, one that often goes overlooked. Take some shots on the steps overlooking the complex or near some of the nearby structures.
V Vasylkivska 55