- As of 15 May 2020, Ukraine has 17 330 confirmed cases of COVID-19. Of those, 483 were diagnosed in the last 24 hours. So far, 476 people have died while 4 473 have recovered.
- During an online press conference on Friday, Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko informed about a new COVID-19 outbreak in Kyiv. Eighty-one school children tested positive for the disease in Kyiv’s Darnytsia boarding school for girls.
- President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky extended the ban on a number of Russian internet platforms, including Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, and Mail.ru, for an additional three years.
- Ukrainian Health Minister Maksym Stepanov has said that the ministry is working on the algorithm for mass diagnostic tests to detect COVID-19 antibodies. Antibody testing may start next week.
- Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko stated that starting from 18 May, the entry of large vehicles from 7.00 to 10.00 and from 17.00 to 20.00 is going to be limited. This decision has been made to ease the traffic situation in Kyiv.