The government has approved the decision to ease the quarantine restrictions on 11 May.
The following places will be open:
– squares, recreation areas;
– beauty salons, hairdressers;
– in malls, wholesale and retail stores that sell non-food products — entertainment, food, and children’s areas in malls will not open;
– catering establishments for take-out;
– outdoor patios at cafés and restaurants;
– museums, libraries;
– training facilities for professional sports teams;
– service of household appliances; and
– dentists, auditors, attorneys, notaries.
The detailed list will be published within two days. Other quarantine restrictions have been extended until 22 May. For more information, go to kmu.gov.ua/news/denis-shmigal-z-11-travnya-mi-pochinayemo-znyattya-pershih-karantinnih-obmezhen.