Even with our special circumstances this year, summer remains the festival season no matter what. So now is the time to watch art-mainstream movies on your mobile or laptop with your favourite munchies in hand.
To facilitate this process, Odesa International Film Festival and Takflix have jointly launched a very special project, OIFF Flashback. It treats online viewers to the Festival’s 10 winning films and runners-up. You can purchase a single season ticket at the price of 375 UAH or pay 60 UAH for each individual film. The show lasts until 15 August.
- Crystal Swan directed by Darya Zhuk, Grand Prix of the 9th OIFF
- And Then We Danced directed by Levan Akin, Grand Prix of the 10th OIFF, as well as the Best Film and Best Actor awards, decided by the international jury (Levan Gelbahiani)
- Monos directed by Alejandro Landes, Best Director of the 10th OIFF
- Sasha Was Here directed by Ernestas Jankauskas, International Competition of the 10th OIFF
- The Man Who Bought the Moon directed by Paolo Zucca, International Competition of the 10th OIFF
- The Orphanage directed by Shahrbanoo Sadat, International Competition of the 10th OIFF
- The Men’s Room directed by Petter Sommer and Jo Vemund Svendsen, Best Film, European Documentary Film Competition of the 10th OIFF
- Pity directed by Babis Makridis, Best Film and Best Director of the 9th OIFF
- Summer 1993 directed by Carla Simón, Best Film, International Competition of the 8th OIFF
- Burn, Burn, Burn directed by Chanya Button, Grand Prix of the 7th OIFF
OIFF is one of the largest film festivals in Eastern Europe and the largest film festival in Ukraine. Since 2010 it has been promoting quality intellectual creations. Over the years, it has evolved into Ukraine’s crucial summer event and made its mark on the global film scene. In 2019, OIFF set a record clocking up to 165 000 viewers.
Takflix.com is an online platform that enables you to legally watch the best contemporary Ukrainian movies.
Check the site and enjoy the selection.