The media is inundated with Ukrainian designers’ success stories, while the fashion world looks for new faces and non-standard solutions to meet today’s challenges. Likewise, Ukrainian filmmakers show the same tendency. Set up two years ago, Fashion Film Festival Kyiv is a powerful synergy merge of the two creative industries.
This year, the event goes online and consists of three components: educational, practical, and competitive.
Having started back on 10 June, FFFK will last until 3 September, so you needn’t worry – you still have time to catch up on the hottest topics and enjoy the intensive programme absolutely free.
- 2 July at 18.00 – Fashion Film Festival Kyiv-2019, the shortlist
- 8 July at 18.00 – Lcture ‘Prospects of Fashion-Films: Advertising or Art?’ Speaker: Marusya Koval, Head of Creative and Digital Content Department at TSUM Kyiv Department Store
- 9 July at 18.00 – Buenos Aires International Fashion Film Festival, the shortlist
- 16 July at 18.00 – Out-of-competition showcase of fashion films
- 27 July at 18.00 – Fashion Film Festival Kyiv-2020, the shortlist
- 3 August at 18.00 – The residence ‘Invisible Fashion Reality’, an open call
- 5 August at 18.00 – The lecture ‘Fashion Film: combining social, commercial and creative’. Speakers: Alina Kachorovska, co-owner and main ideologist of the Kachorovska atelier brand and Maria Slenzak, art director and producer of the Woman X2 advertising campaign
- 10 August at 18.00 – The workshop ‘Shot on the Spot’, an open call
- 12 August at 18.00 – The lecture ‘Invisible Fashion Reality. Who creates a fashion-show for participants of the Invisible Fashion Reality residence?’ Speaker: Iryna Danylevska, Ukrainian Fashion Week’s Founder
- 20 August at 18.00 – Kyiv Music Film’s feature-length documentary ‘Jean-Paul Gauthier, with Love’
- 27 August at 18.00 – Fashion Film Festival Kyiv-2020, the shortlist
- 31 August – 2 September – The residence ‘Invisible Fashion Reality’. The workshop ‘Shot on the Spot’
- 3 September at 20.00 – the Award Ceremony revealing winners in the categories of Best Fashion Story, Best Production, Best Fashion Film (Grand Prix). The best films made by the ‘Shot On The Spot’ participants and the winning ‘Invisible Fashion Reality’ film will also be presented. Watch the live broadcast on Ukrainian Fashion Week’s YouTube channel and vimeo channel
FILM.UA Group and Ukrainian Fashion Week are FFFK’s organisers, with the support of the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation.
Check out the TEASER!